Behavioral Interview questions
Here are some sample behavioral interview questions for each competency:
- What difficulties have you encountered in trying to communicate technical information?
- Describe a course in which you felt challenged.
- Describe the most difficult trouble-shooting challenge you have had.
- Give an example of a time when you used logic to solve a very difficult problem.
- What do you do when someone else takes credit for your idea?
- Give an example of doing more than is required in your current classes.
Planning and Organizing/Work Management
- Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all your work done?
- Describe how you’ve gone about learning a new technical skill.
- Have you ever worked on a project you didn’t enjoy?