What goes in the Work Experience, Research Experience and Academic Projects sections?

[…] In some universities, there is a major project during the senior year. At the University of Michigan this is called the “Major Design Project”. This is a very good project to list under Academic Projects as it is usually involves teamwork, creativity, and a lot of effort to complete. For international students who are unable to get any Work Experience in undergraduate school, it is good to apply for a Research position with a Professor and to also list a couple of Academic Projects in your field as a replacement for Work Experience. An example of this is shown in Research Experience and Academic Projects. […]

Leave a Reply